4.0.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4.0.....

    Ah....The dreaded day has arrived. we just got our 4.0 upgrade disks. I've been very content with the current 3.7 mr3 version we've been using. It's been the most stable since the hall of fame 3.2063. What I need ladies and gentlemen is the giant impouring of b*tches, gripes, complaints, and down right evilness of whether I should install the stuff or just let it sit till the next upgrade. I'd like express my graditude to the forum for sparing me the h*ll of 3.5 when those disks arrived. So now I need you all again. Thanx!

    B
    Physics dictates to man why his world acts the way it does....Chemistry tells him why it smells the way it does.

  • #2
    Read the previous posts about 4.0. 99% will tell you "NO" and to burn the disc and keep the case
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

    Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Underspec
      Read the previous posts about 4.0. 99% will tell you "NO" and to burn the disc and keep the case
      I agree. 99% seems to hate it. But I hear optimism about 4.1.

      I beta tested 4.0, and I found a release that worked for me. Had to try a couple of releases though. Sometimes things that worked before failed and new features ran just fine. But after a while, I found a release that worked for me. So I am using it.


      Jan.
      ***************************
      PC-DMIS/NC 2010MR3; 15 December 2010; running on 18 machine tools.
      Romer Infinite; PC-DMIS 2010 MR3; 15 December 2010.

      Comment


      • #4
        Get him Wes.
        <internet bumper sticker goes here>

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by craiger_ny
          Get him Wes.
          Ok
          Last edited by Wes Cisco; 08-25-2006, 08:01 AM.
          sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by craiger_ny
            Get him Wes.
            ROFLMBFFAOUIHSMTICLALG
            When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey DaddyBluto

              Originally posted by John Kingston
              ROFLMBFFAOUIHSMTICLALG
              Now that you are back Chief, could we get a translation here please? TIA
              sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

              Comment


              • #8
                Rolling
                On the
                Floor
                Laughing
                My
                Big
                Farting
                Fat
                ***
                Off
                Until
                It
                Hurts
                So
                Much
                That
                I
                Can't
                Lick
                A
                Llama's
                Gonads
                sigpicYou're just jealous the voices talk to me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DaddyBluto
                  Rolling
                  On the
                  Floor
                  Laughing
                  My
                  Big
                  Farting
                  Fat
                  ***
                  Off
                  Until
                  It
                  Hurts
                  So
                  Much
                  That
                  I
                  Can't
                  Lick
                  A
                  Llama's
                  Gonads
                  That is just wrong on so many levels.
                  Kevin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DaddyBluto
                    Rolling
                    On the
                    Floor
                    Laughing
                    My
                    Big
                    Farting
                    Fat
                    ***
                    Off
                    Until
                    It
                    Hurts
                    So
                    Much
                    That
                    I
                    Can't
                    Lick
                    A
                    Llama's
                    Gonads
                    I can't even remember what I meant by that one, but I bow to your creativeness Daddybluto!
                    When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey Jaime, how goes it?

                      Welcome back Jaime. How are you settling in? I hope all is well man. Hey while I've got you have you gotten 4.0 in the mail yet? I'm trying to find someone who has gotten 4.0 so I can get some feedback. I just got 4.0 in the mail and I am so excited I could pee myself. There just does not seem to be much chatter about 4.0. I think I am just going to install it on top of everything else and run with it since I haven't heard anything yet. Let me know.

                      Craig
                      <internet bumper sticker goes here>

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by craiger_ny
                        Welcome back Jaime. How are you settling in? I hope all is well man. Hey while I've got you have you gotten 4.0 in the mail yet? I'm trying to find someone who has gotten 4.0 so I can get some feedback. I just got 4.0 in the mail and I am so excited I could pee myself. There just does not seem to be much chatter about 4.0. I think I am just going to install it on top of everything else and run with it since I haven't heard anything yet. Let me know.

                        Craig
                        You do that Craig. Make sure you convert all your programs and completely erase any trace of previous versions. Let us know how it turns out so that when we all get our copy of 4.0 we know what to do. Of course some of us may have to spend 5 or 10 minutes downloading it since we may not get one in the mail (wapita). I wonder if tech support has any advise for you on this?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          John. . . . . . . I am sooooooo SHOCKED!!!! I did not know there were any llamas in Cleveanada.


                          sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just got my second copy of 4.0 in the mail. So if anyone needs a jewel case, I've got them piling up on me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Craig like the new avatar.. I'm trying to get money now to upgrade
                              sigpic
                              if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X