Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tessellation Default Value

What's up Brothers?

I searched the Setting Editor for the Tessellation default to no avail.

Mine is defaulting to .05.

Can someone tell me where to reset the default value for Tessellation?
    sigpic

1. Just type it in and hit ok. If it won't save, it's because you probably don't have administrative privileges.
    --Brian

"The best way to predict the future is invent it. This includes your very next action."

Support: Hexagon Metrology Support Center
    Training: Hexagon Metrology University

Comment

I have admin on this rig.

Can we follow up on this Monday or Tuesday would be better for me. PM with my number to follow.

I am away from the tool right now.

In the Gl thingy, in a particular PGM I can change it and the modle behaves better. I need ( would like) to know how to change the default.

Is that in the setting editor or somewhere else?

Mine is defaulting to .05 and I have a statement from you indicating the default is 1 (whole) . I printed it for future ref and stuck in on my wall. Can't say which thread it came from but you were helping some other rook.

Where and how do you change the tessallation default? After you change it do you have to go back to old prgm's and change those individually?

I think this is why my some of programs lag and crash with larger CAD's. Tiny CAD are OK but above 40mb or so they get all "huffy". My rig (PC) is kinda old but I need make due with what I got in the present. I put a VC in that one of the guys had laying around it was new in box at least but not really adequate to the task. It did get me from board video 16bit to 32bit and helped.

Y'all go buy a new car PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

See attachment
        sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

PM'ed you, but for everyone I thought this was still under OpenGL settings inside PC-DMIS?
          --Brian

"The best way to predict the future is invent it. This includes your very next action."

Support: Hexagon Metrology Support Center
          Training: Hexagon Metrology University

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMannes View Post
            See attachment
            Thanks James, that's what I was looking for.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gudauskas View Post
              PM'ed you, but for everyone I thought this was still under OpenGL settings inside PC-DMIS?

Yep. It's there too. Edit>Preferences>Open GL
              ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Comment