Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to confirm something on download of Pcdmis Software

Hi all,

Quick question. I'm downloading the software from Wilcox again for our Romer. It's license was good until Dec 31/08. So I'm downloading 4.2 MR2. I was going to download the english only version, but whats the supplemental modules about? It's PCDmis Portable (aka PCDmis CAD), so do I need to download both the english only version and the Supplemental Modules? I don't see anything in the supplementals that I need (as far as I know)
    Kami

sigpic

New question. On the IE window where I select the download I want, it says that 4.2 MR2 is ok for SMA's after Dec 11/08(EDIT), but then when I click on it, the next window that comes up says Feb 10/09 (which is the MR3 release date). Anybody know which date is right?
    Last edited by KamikazeKonrad; 08-26-2009, 10:10 AM.
    Kami

sigpic

Comment

Regarding download dates, I'm not sure what you mean. The date for v42 MR2 shows 11 Dec 2008. As long as your SMA didn't expire before that date, you should be good to go. What specific file are you downloading?
      Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
      [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

v42 MR2 English version. Click on it, and the next window that comes up says at the top that 4.2 MR2's release date is Feb 10/09. The page before said Dec 11/08. Ironically, my license expired between the two conflicting dates.
        Kami

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kami. That was a problem with the web site code for that one download. It should be fixed now. Please try again.
          Jared Hess - PC-DMIS Documentation Team Lead @ HMI
          [View 2008 Reporting Tutorials Here]

Comment

Lol, it turned out to be mook anyway. I had the wrong hasp's date. The one we are working on is Apr 08. Dec 08 is a diff plant's arm. That explains why I didn't have 4.3 loaded on it. Had to go down to 4.2 MR1.
            Kami

sigpic

Comment