As9102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As9102

trying to see if anyone's got code to convert an inspection report to an AS9102 form fo a f/a

The search function is a wonderful thing.

Check THIS out.
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Comment

Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
      The search function is a wonderful thing.

Check THIS out.

...wonderful is a bit of a stretch. More like a "small degree of marginal adequacy"...and that's only during odd # years....

Comment

J and I have been talking, for reference I am currently the best guy to contact to get this utility.
        --Brian

"The best way to predict the future is invent it. This includes your very next action."

Support: Hexagon Metrology Support Center
        Training: Hexagon Metrology University

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jcowan
          PCDMIS AS9102 FAIR Populating Software
          by jcowan
          Does anyone have the AS9102 First Article Inspection Report Software that Hexagon sells , that populates your PCDMIS report into a FAIR Format and was...
          05-08-2008, 06:31 PM
        • BANDY
          Inspection Report
          by BANDY
          I use an AS9102 form 3 for inspection report which I was able to open in pc-dimas. Now how do you get the measurments to print into this format. Example...
          09-06-2006, 03:28 PM
        • mchough1
          As9102 form-3
          by mchough1
          Hi Guys,

I'm looking for any Report Templates, Labels, or Forms that anyone might have put together for an AS9102 Form 3 Template I am...
          08-24-2009, 03:12 PM
        • Andy F.
          Report Format
          by Andy F.
          Can we get an AS9102 report format into PC-DMIS? They use this format industry wide, but it is not included with PC-DMIS. Why not? I don't want a work...
          07-29-2014, 01:47 PM
        • jjewell
          AS9102 software
          by jjewell
          I know Hexagon offers a AS9102 module to work with Pc-dmis, but has anyone else come across another software to use, that maybe helps with ballooning...
          01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
        Working...
        X