Star Probe Definition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Probe Definition

    Renishaw makes a pre-built star stylus (P/N A-5000-3626) with a span of 30mm using 4 2mm balls and a fifth 2mm X 16mm stylus at 0:0 that ties the star to the probe. I cannot find a build for it in the Pcdmis probe catalog. Any help? TIA
    v2010 CAD ++ Global Image 121510

  • #2
    Here what I have....I have changed the 30 to 33 due to a special tip.
    Last edited by AuRules; 03-24-2009, 10:20 AM.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AuRules View Post
      Here what I have....
      way too tiny to see!

      More than that, I will NOT say........
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
        way too tiny to see!

        More than that, I will NOT say........
        Tiny is not that fine woman you have as your sig. picture 6'9"

        will work on it..
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AuRules View Post
          Tiny is not that fine woman you have as your sig. picture 6'9"

          will work on it..
          Here, try this application. No install needed, I have been running it for YEARS. Had to make it TWO zip files, one has the EXE file, the other has the HLP and LIC files. Simply un-zip them into the same directory, double-click on SNAP32.EXE. You can do screen capture, window capture, section capture, just about any kind of capture you want, then save to files from there.



          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Addison Wood View Post
            Renishaw makes a pre-built star stylus (P/N A-5000-3626) with a span of 30mm using 4 2mm balls and a fifth 2mm X 16mm stylus at 0:0 that ties the star to the probe. I cannot find a build for it in the Pcdmis probe catalog. Any help? TIA
            Addison,
            You meant to say 18mm right?

            What AuRules said, except for the span of 30mm select TIPSTAR2BY30 (4 times).

            Orale ese!!
            sigpicIt's corona time!
            737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

            Comment


            • #7
              No Roberto it is 16mm and fits into the hub of the pre-built star
              v2010 CAD ++ Global Image 121510

              Comment


              • #8
                You're right...18mm is the length from the center of the star.
                Still, 2BY18MMSTAR should work for A-5000-3626.
                Last edited by Roberto; 03-24-2009, 11:45 AM.
                sigpicIt's corona time!
                737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Got it Roberto and thanks
                  v2010 CAD ++ Global Image 121510

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X