Hexagon Plastic Test Block Print

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hexagon Plastic Test Block Print

    I have tried searching for a little while now and cannot find a copy of the plastic hexagon test block print. I would really appreciate it if some one could post it or send it to me. Thanks
    sigpic Great stuff!!!

  • #2
    Cheap [email protected] are making them out of plastic now huh?

    Comment


    • #3
      yah they have been
      sigpic Great stuff!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        There are .igs files in the pc-dmis directory. Presumably CAD is master. HTH

        BTW the bsblockm.igs, Bsbsolid.igs, & Bsbwire.igs are the old aluminum block. The HEXBLOCK_SURFACE.igs, HEXBLOCK_WIREFRAME.igs, & HEXBLOCK_WIREFRAME_SURFACE.igs are the new plastic block.
        sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
          There are .igs files in the pc-dmis directory. Presumably CAD is master. HTH

          BTW the bsblockm.igs, Bsbsolid.igs, & Bsbwire.igs are the old aluminum block. The HEXBLOCK_SURFACE.igs, HEXBLOCK_WIREFRAME.igs, & HEXBLOCK_WIREFRAME_SURFACE.igs are the new plastic block.
          Just out of curiosity, I wonder if a cad guy could import one of those files and create a 2d print from it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Goodluck View Post
            Just out of curiosity, I wonder if a cad guy could import one of those files and create a 2d print from it.
            Is he a Engineer CAD guy or just a CAD guy?

            NO to the former, yes to the latter
            When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I have the software to do that but i am too tired to do that today.
              sigpic Great stuff!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I just had hexagon send me a copy so if anyone needs it let me know. I tried to upload it and the file is to big.
                sigpic Great stuff!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wicked_tattoo View Post
                  I have the software to do that but i am too tired to do that today.

                  Es tut mir leid, Das ist schade!

                  I am sure you are also to lazy to babelfish this!
                  sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    42
                    When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by john kingston View Post
                      42
                      +1
                      43
                      sigpic
                      if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T Miller View Post
                        +1
                        43

                        Thanks Tom. I probably could have done that math myself, after all I do have a calculator or three around here somewhere, but I am just a bit too lazy today. BTW would anyone like to write a program for me. I know it is the job I am getting paid to do, but it just seems a bit too much like work for my lazy taste. . .
                        sigpic"Hated by Many, Loved by Few" _ A.B. - Stone brewery

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wes Cisco View Post
                          Thanks Tom. I probably could have done that math myself, after all I do have a calculator or three around here somewhere, but I am just a bit too lazy today. BTW would anyone like to write a program for me. I know it is the job I am getting paid to do, but it just seems a bit too much like work for my lazy taste. . .
                          Great another Obama supporter
                          sigpic

                          James Mannes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jamesmannes View Post
                            great another obama supporter
                            [ATTACH]4314[/ATTACH]
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by AndersI
                            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wish everyone could have the same drive as you Wes. You are so great, in your own world. I was helping someone out here at work so it wasnt that important for me to find it.
                              sigpic Great stuff!!!

                              Comment

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X