Greetings to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thomas View Post
    I have written approximately 6 programs after learning from my co-worker. I spent last week at Hexagon Metrology and here I am. I am not off to a good start, there is some type of Fault code Lube or Air or override...WTF
    So did they sign you up to the forum in class?
    Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Welcome thomas;

I have a Global and have this problem before. My machine book got taken by tech and they could not find them for me to get the right air pressure, so I increased the air pressure a little at a time and keep pressing the machine button till it came on. Then I increased it just a little more and have had no problems since. Good luck and welcome to the forum. All answers may not be right for your problem, but everyone here will give you ammo to help you find the problem. Each problem we have may be a little different then what someone else may have had, but keep in mind the more info you give us the better we will be able to help find the answer.
      sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
      THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
      4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

Comment

FYI, flagged posts seem to be public domain. We don't quite know why, but it started once Josh Carpenter left Hexagon.
        Regarding the inappropriate flag, lighten up!
        --Although this is a professional group discussing work topics... We are a very small community of people, and we enjoy tossing in a chuckle as often as we can.

Comment

Originally posted by louisd View Post
          FYI, flagged posts seem to be public domain. We don't quite know why, but it started once Josh Carpenter left Hexagon.
          --Although this is a professional group discussing work topics... We are a very small community of people, and we enjoy tossing in a chuckle as often as we can.
          Did something happen with this 9 year old post that you have posted this? Let me know so I can help get it fixed.
          sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

• VinniUSMC
            VinniUSMC commented
            Editing a comment
            It's the stupid flagging system that shows up for EVERYBODY now. Someone flagged a post in this 9 year old thread, and caused some crying, and I'm assuming that is sort of why louis zombie'd this thread.

AKA, tell Hexagon to fix the stupid flag system. Everybody and their mother shouldn't be able to see them.

• Kp61dude!
            Kp61dude! commented
            Editing a comment
            Where's the like button for the above comment Vinni wrote?

Yes, JamesMannes , Please fix the flagging system, or get hexagon involved as appropriate. There is no reason why we all see flagged posts. This 9 year old post was flagged for some reason on March 30 2018, and is now stuck in all our "Flagged" inboxes for everyone to work around...
          flagged post.jpg

Comment

Let the FLAGGING begin, I'm back b_i_t_c_h_e_s

giphy[2].gifgiphy[2].gifgiphy[2].gif
            (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
            They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by louisd View Post
              What happened to Josh?
              PcDmis 2015.1 SP10 CAD++
              Global 7-10-7 DC800S

Comment

• sealevel
                sealevel commented
                Editing a comment
                bfire85, you stole my thunder with flogging, so I'll go with frogging. But actually, I recall reading somewhere he got tired of travel demands.......(but as y'all know....I'm usually wrong)

• tking
                tking commented
                Editing a comment
                Greener pastures for Josh I'm think'in Pretty sure I read a bit from him about that "somewhere else".

• Kp61dude!
                Kp61dude! commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought where he was didn't get any greener.
            Working...
            X