Measured Hit Taken Outside Tolerance Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measured Hit Taken Outside Tolerance Zone

I'm taking manual hits on 2 OD's after my manual alignment, because these 2 features are tie rod ends and may change position from part to part. I use these manual circles' xyz coordinates in DCC mode so the demon knows where they are. The problem I have is that when the next part is measured, and the rod ends are shorter or longer than the one I used to write the program, upon taking the first manual hit on one it gives me an error. "Measured hit taken outside tolerance zone: Distance = 10"

How, or can I, change this distance to something like 100? Or is there another fix?

4.3mr1

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Global Advantage 12-22-10
    TESASTAR M SP25 4.3mr2

The setting for this reside under the F5-Options. Tolerance for 'something' (not at CMM right now). Try setting it to 0 (disabled) or something really high and remeasure. if you don't get the error message, you know you changed the right setting.
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

It is called AnyOrderExecuteTolerance. Set it to 0.

Comment

Yupp that works! Thanks. But sadly, this setting always returns to the default of '10' when you re-open the file. Is there a way to change the default?
        sigpic
        Global Advantage 12-22-10
        TESASTAR M SP25 4.3mr2

Comment

Originally posted by keego View Post
          Yupp that works! Thanks. But sadly, this setting always returns to the default of '10' when you re-open the file. Is there a way to change the default?
          Press "Defaults" button after the change and before you close the window.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Press "Defaults" button after the change and before you close the window.
            Yes, Pcdmis is 100% BACKWARDS from every other piece of software you have ever used. When you CLICK on the DEFAULT button, it SAVES the current settings as the default, it does NOT load a pre-existing set of defaults for you to use.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by AndersI
            I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
              Yes, Pcdmis is 100% BACKWARDS from every other piece of software you have ever used. When you CLICK on the DEFAULT button, it SAVES the current settings as the default, it does NOT load a pre-existing set of defaults for you to use.
              Matt - do you think this might be a reflection on the ******** code-crunchers (azz-backwards)?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Ironhoe
              I got something under my sporran for you, take care of it and you got my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lab_ratt View Post
                Matt - do you think this might be a reflection on the ******** code-crunchers (azz-backwards)?
                Ya know, you MIGHT have hit the nail right on the head. Too bad you couldn't hit the coders right on the head..........
                sigpic
                Originally posted by AndersI
                I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment