Callout colors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callout colors.

Can't remember due to the rumor of 33% of our work force being cut. Where do you change the color of the printouts. I does a red=out of tol. black=in tol. I would like to add a blue to tell the operator it getting close to the limits. Everywhere I know to look about colors does not seem to be right.
    sigpic

edit-graphics display window-edit dimension color. Set number of zones you want and choose colors for each. 33%, WOW!! How many total employees?

Comment

Originally posted by scanner View Post
      edit-graphics display window-edit dimension color.
      ALSO, go to F5 ~ Dimension TAB and mark the box "FEATURES USE DIMENSION COLORS"
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
        ALSO, go to F5 ~ Dimension TAB and mark the box "FEATURES USE DIMENSION COLORS"
        Tks Matt, never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by scanner View Post
          Tks Matt, never knew that.
          I don't think that it will effect the PRINT OUT, but it DOES effect the graphics screen. Once you get your DIMENSION COLORS set how you want them, the feature "ID BAR" in the graphics screen will turn the color of the dimension when you use the F5 thingie.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

...leave the color out...save your company some money...those ink cartridges get expensive...especially on long reports 20-30 pages...up to 19 cents per page...

Comment

Originally posted by AuRules View Post
              Can't remember due to the rumor of 33% of our work force being cut.
              I hear you AuRules here is every friday the same ,rumor of layoff (most of time is true) , I don't what is worse get layoff or wait to get layoff
              sigpic
              Always Looking at the Big Picture :D:D:D
              3.7 MR1 CAD++
              4.3 Mr1 CAD++
              B&S (Global 07-10-07) -PH10T/TP20
              B&S (Microxcelpfx) -PH10MQ/TP20

Comment

Originally posted by JM222 View Post
                ...leave the color out...save your company some money...those ink cartridges get expensive...especially on long reports 20-30 pages...up to 19 cents per page...
                If I did that they would never be able to figure out what I was showing them!! RED=BAD, GREEN=GOOD!!

Comment

If I did that they would never be able to figure out what I was showing them!! RED=BAD, GREEN=GOOD!!

yea i've jumped through that hoop before too...finally due to the cost..the operators had to actually look at the numbers...and they had to compare them to a print...what a concept!! Ended up saving us ~5000$/month

Comment

Just found out that if you print in the text mode only the color scheme does not work.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just found out that if you print in the text mode only the color scheme does not work.

It can be done w/ some variables (percentage of tolerance) tied to font color...it's tedious..but can be done.

Comment

yea i've jumped through that hoop before too...finally due to the cost..the operators had to actually look at the numbers...and they had to compare them to a print...what a concept!! Ended up saving us ~5000$/month
                        Wow! How large is your company?

Comment

pretty freekin' big...we've got 4 Floor Cmms and one Lab dedicated...

Comment

It can be done w/ some variables (percentage of tolerance) tied to font color...it's tedious..but can be done.
                            Any idea on what to do... Because I will mess up more than I'm trying to fix.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've never done it myself...a guy far more experienced than me said that you have to assign the font color as a variable for that particular section of the "dimensioning block"...using a percentage of the tolerance...Font Color Green for 0-25% of tolerance...Font Color Yellow for 25-75%...etc...I'll fool around with Excel to see if I can dig something out of it in terms of scripting....he did say that is has to be done separately for each dimension though

Comment