Changing the color of features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the color of features

How can I change the default color for features. Example: Each time I measure a point I want it to show up as yellow instead of black on my screen. I know they can be changed individually in a program. I'm using 3.7mr3
    Thank You,
    JCTB

Edit -> Preferences -> Edit Window Colors

Comment

In ver 4.0release it will show each feature point as the specific color of the tolerance used. If you have 9 colors associated with your tolerance range you could have 9 different colored dots on the screen. This is very handy if used with the reporting display that can filter the points on your report to show only out of tol by a certain percentage. The only drawback is that it wont limit the graphic view per run to show only the OOT points.
      sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Kevinb, Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm referring to the dot or circle, etc. that is in the Graphics window. I use (edit / graphics display window / feature appearance / feature color) to change the color of the features. I would like to change the default setting to my selected color. Maybe this is not possible.

Mike N, Ver.3.7mr3 has what you are talking about.

Thanks for your help,
        JCTB

Comment

Edit, Preferences, Setup options, ID Setup, Labels for, Features, Type, Points (etc.) Color.

Comment

Glenn,
            Exactly what I was looking for!

Thank You!

JCTB

Comment