Jumping Scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping Scans

I have program that I am proving out that has several scans, one right after the other. They are basic circle scans. When placing the cursor on or before the first scan and Cntrl+U or execute from cursor, it skips the first couple of scans and goes directly to the last one, measures it then continues with the program. If I exit out of the program and run from the beginning it measures all of the scans.
    Just wondering if anyone using 4.3 has encountered this.
    B&S Global Performance
    PCDmis 2011 CAD++ , SP25M

Never had that happen. Maybe it is marked. But I have seen if show hits within feature is turned on and a move point is right after it will skip the move point.
    sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
    THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
    4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

Comment

I'm not using that version, but you could try this:

Put 2 COMMENTS into the program just before the scans start. They can be simple DOC comments so that they don't show up or stop the machine. Then, for the CTRL-U, place your cursor on the first comment and CTRL-U it.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment