New probe set up..help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New probe set up..help?

I just got a 8x12 stylus and was wanting to set it up, but noticed that when I use the probe wizard they don't list an 8x12 they list an 8x11. What do i need to do to make this stylus work?

I have no problem building probes in the wizard...provided the components are all listed.
    CMM Programmer
    Jackson Michigan
    Mistral 7.7.5
    4.3MR2

Originally posted by Sl33stak View Post
    I just got a 8x12 stylus and was wanting to set it up, but noticed that when I use the probe wizard they don't list an 8x12 they list an 8x11. What do i need to do to make this stylus work?

I have no problem building probes in the wizard...provided the components are all listed.
    Just use the 8x11 that is in there, once you calibrate it, it will be just fine.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Sl33stak View Post

Where did you find a 8x12? All I have ever seen is the 8x11!!! Is this custom made? JC
      sigpic
      Jeremy Cavender
      CMM Metrology Engineer
      PC-Dmis 3.2/2010/MR2

Comment

The website is carbideprobes.com (the purchasing dept chose them because of price). It lists an EWL of 12mm. Weird eh?
        CMM Programmer
        Jackson Michigan
        Mistral 7.7.5
        4.3MR2

Comment