Looping Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looping Question?

I have a program to check multiple features on these parts for inspection. I have looped 1-3 with one loop command that translates along X. My question is there a way include parts 4-9 in my loop or do I have to duplicate all alignments & features and then loop each row separate? Please see attached .jpg
    Attached Files

Originally posted by bhska
    I have a program to check multiple features on these parts for inspection. I have looped 1-3 with one loop command that translates along X. My question is there a way include parts 4-9 in my loop or do I have to duplicate all alignments & features and then loop each row separate? Please see attached .jpg
    I would make two loops: for ex. first translates along Y and second with in the first one translates along X.
    N.

Comment

Like Niko said use nested loops.
      sigpicYou're just jealous the voices talk to me.

Comment

Loop the loop

BS
        Windows 7
        Pc-Dmis 2015
        Global Performance 7-10-7

Comment

I would like to know how to LOOP the LOOP. I also have some part like this and would like to check them al at one time. I have put in a Loop for the X. But when it finishes the loop, how do I tell it to go in the Y and measure the rest of the parts?
          Thanks

3.5MR2
          B. Jacobs
          B&S Global 12.15.10

Comment

Though I haven't done it myself I would think that by using the variable ID, you could make your "Y" move once the program has looped the number of times defined by the "variable ID"

Comment

If you going down the bottom and pick the first looping by B. Jacobs I think. I put some code out there, it is mainly for stats but you may find something that will help.
              PCDmis 3.5mr2 CAD++

Comment