Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Article Report template

Hi all,

Looking for a nice FAIR template to use. Anyone got some fancy ones out there you can post?

Thanks!
    I used to be high on life but I built up a tolerance.

Brown & Sharpe Global Advantage
    PCDMIS CAD++ v2011mr2
    PH10MQ/SP600M

sigpic

Have one but not sure how to post it to the forum.

Microsoft Excel file
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Zip it. then attach
      When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Underspec,
        are you looking for a generic blank template? or to modified one? I may have something started but it is at home. I can look and post it over the wkend if I can find it.
        PCDmis 3.5mr2 CAD++

Comment

FYI

ver 4.1RC has a ppap report template in it
          sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Zastrow
            Have one but not sure how to post it to the forum.

Microsoft Excel file

Joe,

I was wondering the same thing. There are labels attached to the report templates...which ones is the question and what the names of them are.

I could assume that the ppap report template included in ver4.1RC contains the report template and any lable with "ppap" in the name. But that would only be a guess until i tested it by removing (renaming) them and trying to view it one at a time.

how are ya by the way? I hope all is well with you

later
            Mike
            sigpiccall me "Plum Crazy"....but you only go around once!

Comment

I don’t enter the data on the first page only the header footer and spec limits. When you dump the data in the following pages the first page updates along with the charts.
              "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use." ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

Originally posted by Mike N.
                Joe,

I was wondering the same thing. There are labels attached to the report templates...which ones is the question and what the names of them are.

I could assume that the ppap report template included in ver4.1RC contains the report template and any lable with "ppap" in the name. But that would only be a guess until i tested it by removing (renaming) them and trying to view it one at a time.

how are ya by the way? I hope all is well with you

later
                Mike

Mike,

All good here how about you? Did you buy that CMM book if not send me an email with your address and I get it sent out to you.

Take care

Comment

First Article Report Template or F.A.R.T for short....

Sorry, had to do that...
                  sigpic GO LEAFS GO!!!

Stay true to your friends, 'cause they'll save you in the end.
                  -Sam Roberts

Comment