Edit Dimension Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Dimension Colors

I know I've discussed this before on here but I couldn't find it....

Does anyone have problems in 4.2mr1 with the dimension colors staying the same colors and the same number of tolerance zones? I want mine to stay on 1 zone. That away its shows red for bad and green for good. nothing in between. It doesn't stay that way. It normally goes back to 4 zones and the in between zones default to a white color.
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Originally posted by jkb_mcg View Post
    I know I've discussed this before on here but I couldn't find it....

Does anyone have problems in 4.2mr1 with the dimension colors staying the same colors and the same number of tolerance zones? I want mine to stay on 1 zone. That away its shows red for bad and green for good. nothing in between. It doesn't stay that way. It normally goes back to 4 zones and the in between zones default to a white color.
    When you select the colors you want, press the "Default" button to the right of the color selection drop down and the new programs you start will always have those colors.
    sigpic:cool:Out of This World:cool:

Windows XP; PC-DMIS 4.2MR1; One year tucked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Nfisk View Post
      When you select the colors you want, press the "Default" button to the right of the color selection drop down and the new programs you start will always have those colors.
      I do....But they don't.

Comment

oK...I think I got it to stick...for now.

Comment

I do....But they don't.

I am going to sound like a Hexagon tech here, but you may need to re-install PC-DMIS. I do not know what else to tell you.... ..sorry. When I call tech support with that stuff they usually tell me that something is corrupted. Sometimes they tell me how to just replace the particular file that is bad and other times they tell me to re-install the entire program.

Comment

oK...I think I got it to stick...for now.
            Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Nfisk View Post
              I am going to sound like a Hexagon tech here, but you may need to re-install PC-DMIS. I do not know what else to tell you.... ..sorry. When I call tech support with that stuff they usually tell me that something is corrupted. Sometimes they tell me how to just replace the particular file that is bad and other times they tell me to re-install the entire program.

That's the last thing I want to hear!

Comment

re-install the entire program
                High level support! Like rebuilding your entire house if a window gets smashed...
                PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
                  High level support! Like rebuilding your entire house if a window gets smashed...

When you get paid what the PC-DMIS techs get paid I imagin it just makes sence to build a new house because a limb blew through a window in the old one

Comment

Try deleting the executebarstate.dat and gbarstate.dat files. They get corrupt often.
                    sigpic GDTPS - 0584

Comment