Not recalling probe or alignments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not recalling probe or alignments...

We recently had one of our machines re-calibrated. Ever since the BnS guy left, our usual electrode checking system hasn't worked. Basically, we have a 3R system chuck clamped to the surface plate and we have an alignment program to pickup the chuck. Anytime we do a probe change (manually) we have to re-calibrate the ball AND re-do the fixture alignment manually. If we don't, the machine will crash into the table!

We used to just change the tip, and recalibrate the probe, now we have to go through our whole setup process.

This is on a MicroExcel pfx uha, with a tp-200 tip.

Thanks!
    Global Image PH10M, SP25, FCR25-L6 CAD++ 2019R1SP10
    Global Image PH10M+, SP25, FCR25-L6 CAD++ 2019R1SP10
    MicroExel pfx uha PH6, TP200 CAD++2019R1 SP10

Sounds like you might have to go into the machine interface and reset the calibration position to zero's and then re-teach the calibration tool. You have to have admin rights to the computer to do this. I'm not sure if that's the problem but we had a similar issue once. Do you have to manually calibrate every tip? Can't see getting very good tip qualifications that way.
    sigpic

Comment

How do I get to machine interface and what exactly do I need to change???
      Global Image PH10M, SP25, FCR25-L6 CAD++ 2019R1SP10
      Global Image PH10M+, SP25, FCR25-L6 CAD++ 2019R1SP10
      MicroExel pfx uha PH6, TP200 CAD++2019R1 SP10

Comment

I remember doing this in the settings editor. Set X, Y & Z of the calibration sphere to zero or leave blank - it's been a while.
        sigpic

Comment

Or something simpler - check your search paths for your probes and programs.
          sigpic

Comment

Or something simpler. Call the B&S tech back in to fix what he f'd up.
            sigpic
            Global Advantage 12-22-10
            TESASTAR M SP25 4.3mr2

Comment

Originally posted by keego View Post
              Or something simpler. Call the B&S tech back in to fix what he f'd up.
              +1

Don't know if that would be simpler but it'd be the right way!
              sigpic

Comment