Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-dmis to Excel

Hi,
    I have Pc-dmis version 4.2 Mr1 and Excel 2003, now I was wondering if anyone out there Knows how to or if it's possible to transfer only the actual reading of the dimension to a certain cell within excel. I fanyone can help me out thanks.

After you run it once you can record a macro in excel and take everything out that you do not want and move every thing you do want to were you want it and save it. Copy your information to a new excel doc. then the next time you run your part and save to pc-dmis to Excel the macro will do ever thing you had done the first time except copy and paste to the one you are saving your running total to. You will have to run the macro after it is sent to excel.
    Last edited by pniven; 06-16-2008, 12:44 PM.
    sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
    THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
    4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

Comment

4.2 that has it built in right? if you are using one of the scripts you may be able to make a mod to it. Macro/edit
      sigpic
      if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment