move points inside auto features?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move points inside auto features?

Is it possible to put a move point inside of an auto feature? Say I want to move back from a hole and then go to it's first point, can a put a movepoint in for this?
    sigpic

"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."- Hunter S. Thompson

nevermind! dumbass moment!
    sigpic

"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I think you can't insert a move point in an auto-feature. The best way to do the same is to create an measured feature (for example a circle with 3 points), to select it and modify the number of points. Then, PC-DMIS ask you if you want to have the same gap between each point, say yes. You have the same properties as an auto-circle, but you can insert a move point between 2 measured points.

Comment

I believe you can insert move points inside Auto Features in V4.3

Comment

I was just reading that you could do that in 4.3. Defiantley going to have to talk my bosses into letting me download it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by malevolentmetal View Post
            I was just reading that you could do that in 4.3. Defiantley going to have to talk my bosses into letting me download it.
            Yes you can do it in 4.3. I didn't care for it; seemed a little cumbersome. Also, like J said what happens if you edit the auto-circle? I don't want to find out a couple years down the road that I may have a problem editing a hole that has move points in it. Yikes!!!
            sigpic

James Mannes

Comment