Printing in 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing in 4.2

I just installed 4.2 mr1 on my machine. When I went to print my results, it said no edit output selected. It seems like I ran into this before. Don't remember what I did to fix it. I know I can go under file/printing/report window print setup...and check the box, but that will make it print all the time. Don't want to do that. Any help here?
    ~Josh~ Giles Rescue "Ut ceteri vivant"

Under file printing select nothing. At then end of your program add a print command into your program inside an if end if loop. Have a comment/oper input and if it equates to yes execute the print command

Thats should work for ya
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jon_dav_uk View Post
      Under file printing select nothing. At then end of your program add a print command into your program inside an if end if loop. Have a comment/oper input and if it equates to yes execute the print command

Thats should work for ya
      I know of this method to. But, say I'm just checking a couple features and not wanting to save it as a program. Then what?

Comment

It don't take that much time to file/printing/report window print setup.check print

What 2 sec.
        sigpichttp://npmichaels.com/ (My sons book)
        THANKS (CAD IS ALWAYS MASTER)
        4.3 & 4.2MR2/GLOBAL/PH10MQ/WINDOWS XP

Comment

Originally posted by pniven View Post
          It don't take that much time to file/printing/report window print setup.check print

What 2 sec.
          No....It doesn't. But I didn't have to do this in 3.7. And I was just curious if something changed or I am just missing something.
          Last edited by jkb_mcg; 06-12-2008, 09:22 AM. Reason: Added smiley

Comment

Ok...so I just fired 3.7 mr4 back up. I looked under printer setup and the print box WASN'T checked nor was there a print option at the end of the program. I clicked the print icon and my report printed successfully....So that goes to show that there is a setting somewhere that allows you to do this!!! grrr!!!

Comment

I like the idea of adding am if/goto for printing reports. Thanks for that one.
              CMM Programmer
              Jackson Michigan
              Mistral 7.7.5
              4.3MR2

Comment