Pc-dmis to excel file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-dmis to excel file

How can I export to excel some specific cells in the Sheet? For example, I just need everything in ID column and MEAS column. Can we do that with PC-DMIS 2014? Thanks
    Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by khanh.nguyen; 05-11-2016, 02:11 PM.

Never mind. I got it. Thanks

Comment

How about sharing what you found?

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
        How about sharing what you found?
        Actually, I did not use excel format at all. I got problem with exporting to excel files, PC-DMIS was just opening the wizard and was freezing randomly. So I ended up using File I/O command to text file with Name and MEAS.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Slug Dawson
          Exporting to Excel 2007 xlsx format
          by Slug Dawson
          Hello all,
          We run Excel 2007 on our cmm computer. It has compatiability mode to allow the software to open up previous version of Excel spreadsheets...
          09-28-2010, 05:12 PM
        • craigve
          Excel worksheet
          by craigve
          I have no problem exporting data to excel, I do have a question where I work before as we export into excel the worksheet inside excel would change name...
          05-16-2012, 02:09 PM
        • Randy P
          load Excel file
          by Randy P
          I want to load Excel at the end of my program and a file called report.xls when excel loads how do I do that? I can get Excel to start with this command....
          02-16-2007, 10:02 AM
        • Mike Ruff
          PC-DMIS Excel Issue
          by Mike Ruff
          I am trying to use PC-DMIS to export data to Excel so I can analyze it. I've created another Excel file to look at the saved Excel files exported by PC-DMIS...
          12-21-2018, 02:16 PM
        • Darrollh
          PC-DMIS to Excel
          by Darrollh
          Good morning,
          I have accepted a position with Siemens where I am required to work both on and off-line. For off-line, I am setting up my Laptop...
          12-23-2018, 12:09 PM
        Working...
        X