How to run routine from DCC mode and skip manual hit routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to run routine from DCC mode and skip manual hit routine

How do I set up inspect to run the program from a specific point , I don't want the operators to use the remote to take manual touch points.

Unmark that part of the code. Highlight what you don't want to run and hit F3. It will unmark the code and will not run the code within the program. Everything else that is not marked will still run as intended. I personally would ensure to have some logic put into the program so the head will never crash.

Comment

Another option would be to use an external alignment.

Also the best option IMHO. My operators runs my machines in protected mode. There are no "manual" alignments. I use all external alignments (80% of them) and the rest are readpoints
      Last edited by DAN_M; 10-23-2020, 04:05 PM.
      Beep beep beep..

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_M View Post
        Another option would be to use an external alignment.
        THIS is the way to do it, the alignment is it's own program, YOU run it, then you can even HIDE the program from the operators so they can't run it. Then the check program recalls a saved alignment from that program. MARK-ALL & run.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Use a Label and a Goto label command. If you put your manual alignment between your Go To and your label, your operators will skip right past the manual alignment but you'll still be able to do a manual alignment if needed. (Until they figure it out)

Comment