Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspect 3.2 with PC DMIS 2019 R2

Hello
    I installed the version 2019 R2 PC DMIS and I realize that it is not compatible with Inspect 3.2 (no extension for this version).
    I would like to have if this is planned in the future or if it becomes a paid option?

Thank you in advance for your answersBest regards

Leandre Vienat Inspect 4.1, due sometime in the next week or two, will be able to handle 2019 R2. It will be no cost. If it is necessary that you run Inspect right now, I would suggest rolling PC-DMIS back to 2019 R1 at the latest. Personally, I would run Operator mode for a week.

Comment

JacobCheverie Thank you for your answer

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by JacobCheverie View Post
        Leandre Vienat Inspect 4.1, due sometime in the next week or two, will be able to handle 2019 R2. It will be no cost. If it is necessary that you run Inspect right now, I would suggest rolling PC-DMIS back to 2019 R1 at the latest. Personally, I would run Operator mode for a week.
        When will be Inspect 4.1 released? Its almost a month from quoted post and still no Inspect 4.1.

Comment

• JacobCheverie
          JacobCheverie commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I was told by the product owner. I just pinged him below. I have no affiliation with Hexagon.

nkayWAI

Comment

Originally posted by mitkos View Post

When will be Inspect 4.1 released? Its almost a month from quoted post and still no Inspect 4.1.
          It's up now, have fun. Thanks nkayWAI

Comment

Is there a way that I can get access to Inspect 4.1 without FTP access? My Universal Updater is unable to connect to network server. Thanks

Comment

I would've expected it to show up at http://software.hexagonmi.com, but it's not there :-(
              The ftp://ftp.wilcoxassoc.com is the only place I've found it.
              AndersI
              SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

AndersI any chance you can send me a copy? I have universal updater connecting to the network again but it won't show me the new Inspect.

Comment

• AndersI
                  AndersI commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's better if you contact your local Hexagon Support, and make them aware of the fact that not everyone has ftp access.

(UU doesn't show Inspect for me either)

ftp://ftp.wilcoxassoc.com/Inspect/4.1/x64/

Comment