Report Printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Printing

I have configured and set up Inspect 3.2 to report to a folder on our network. Unfortunately Inspect cant see the network itself so I have used the line below

This is the Print Command Line

ASSIGN/REP_NO="\\\\file-server\\Share\\Machine Shop\\Machine Shop CMM Reports\\PART NAME\\PART_ID_"+MC_NO.INPUT+"_"+FIX.INPUT+"_"+DCAV ITY_NO.INPUT+"_"+ID_NO.INPUT+".PDF"
    PRINT/REPORT,EXEC MODE=END,$
    TO_FILE=ON,APPEND=REP_NO,AUTO OPEN=OFF,$
    TO_PRINTER=OFF,COPIES=1,$
    TO_DMIS_REPORT=OFF,FILE_OPTION=INDEX,FILENAME=,$
    REPORT_THEORETICALS=NONE,REPORT_FEATURE_WITH_DIMEN SIONS=NO,$
    TO_EXCEL=OFF,$
    PREVIOUS_RUNS=DELETE_INSTANCES

When Inspect is run as Administrator it runs perfectly and reports as it should do. But wont print reports in Standard mode.

Does anyone have an idea on either to get this to work in Standard mode or make Administrator mode default?

If you want to run it as an administrator by default you right click on the Inspect icon on your desktop or where ever then go to Properties I Compatibility I Check the box that says "Run this program as administrator.

Comment

Originally posted by JNeville89 View Post
      Unfortunately Inspect cant see the network itself...
      This is what you should fix - if Inspect can't see the network drives, you probably also don't have the rights to write anything there. Fix the network issue(s) first, and the rest may well be solved.

AndersI
      SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

Tried assigning a device letter to the drive and use that for report path?

Might be worth to try the network drives fix for PC-DMIS that VinniUSMC posted a while back?
        PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o18 R2 SP1

Comment

If there's no other way, you could save it to a local drive and use Batch scripting (or some other language) and move the files that way, via External Commands

Comment