Could we arranged data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we arranged data?

When we printed out data from PC.Could we arranged data from 1, 2, 3,...? Because of we checked ponit follow as drawing but not follow point. Sometime we checked at point 100 first and come back to checked at point 50, 51 some thing like this.

Not quite sure what you are trying. Is the Datapage or Dataview? What report or chart? Would need much more information.

Comment

I think he has numbered dimensions on the print but doesnt measure them in the order they are numbered(who does?) but he wants to report them in numerical order. If you report them as you measure them, you cant, but if you report them at the end of the program then you can put them in any order you want as long as the reference frames are correct during reporting...
      Links to my utilities for PCDMIS

Comment

Originally posted by cha_po View Post
        When we printed out data from PC.Could we arranged data from 1, 2, 3,...? Because of we checked ponit follow as drawing but not follow point. Sometime we checked at point 100 first and come back to checked at point 50, 51 some thing like this.
        You can create a macro in datapage and have dim's arranged the way you need.
        sigpicIt's corona time!
        737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment

You could create a variable set (in the Editor) which has the order you wish and then use that set to create the report/chart.

Comment

Originally posted by SABarber View Post
            You could create a variable set (in the Editor) which has the order you wish and then use that set to create the report/chart.
            SABarber,
            I may be wrong, but variable set only gives the hability of creating groups.
            However, will no re-arrange the numerical order.
            sigpicIt's corona time!
            737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAÑOL

Comment

I had 10 circle diameters (CIR0..CIR9).D measured. I can create a variable set starting with CIR9 going down to CIR0 and can produce a report in that order. I do not know what report/chart cha po is trying to produce so I can not say if this would work or not. When PCDMIS sends data to Datapage a set called "MEAS_ORDER" is created to produce reports in the order in which the data was executed (or at least sent to datapage).

Comment

Can you edit these labels in Dataview?
                Last edited by Hardrive; 08-23-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I do not understand what labels you wish to edit. I beleive dataview will popuplate the chart area so the leader lines do not cross.

Comment