Dimensions other than locations???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions other than locations???

For some reason i cant get leaderlines to the features when sending angles & distances to dataview. Locations are no problem but with other dimensions the leaderlines go into space. Does anyone know what my problem may be?

You have to dimension XYZ location of any (and all) features in order for Dataview to know where they're at. That's why your leader lines are not correct. If you report XYZ location of a feature in Pc-Dmis, it will send that to Dataview. When you do your report, just skip over those dimensions you don't want, and pick what you do want. Distance dimensions show up as *.M.
    (I think) If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will correct me.
    I hope this helps.

Dave

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Underspec
      REF dimensions
      by Underspec
      So what exactly are REF dimensions? Are they BASIC dimensions? I do not see any other dimensions that would reference these dimensions. What do you guys...
      05-31-2006, 01:49 PM
    • A Disho
      Dataview question
      by A Disho
      Please, help on this,
      when I try to generate Dataview report,my AS3 Image comes with charts boxes for each point around AS3 , without lines to...
      10-16-2009, 08:21 AM
    • Max Tasty
      Move dimensions in bulk
      by Max Tasty
      Hi all,
      Is there a way to cut and paste all the dimensions in a report and put them at the end? I've inherited a lot of programs with dimensions...
      04-13-2018, 10:04 AM
    • Nasejhmoob
      Cast Iron Drafts
      by Nasejhmoob
      Does anyone know how to best measured drafts (points, profile, or lines etc.), especially cast iron, using PCDMIS? and how to best report the drafts...
      10-20-2015, 12:53 PM
    • keego
      Some Dimensions Not on Report
      by keego
      I have 2 distance dimensions in the middle of my program but they don't print out on the report. Any ideas? 4.3mr1
      07-08-2009, 10:49 AM
    Working...
    X