Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datapage run on xp question

help help

i just moved pc-dmis 3.086 and datapage 2.5 to a new xp box from win 98 . i got pc-dmis to work but datapage gives me this error
    "cannot find ///fast hardlock driver! i click ok and get this" HLVDD.DLL An installable vitual device driver failed dll initialzation "???

what did i do wrong?
    thanks fred

My guess is that Hasp for XP that DP needs is not installed. You can try to grab ftp://ftp.wilcoxassoc.com/DataSuite/...aspInstall.exe from the ftp site. Save it to the DP directory and run it. Press INSTALL to install the drivers. I am guessing that this is the issue.

Comment

You might end up with issues with that version of PCDMIS on XP. I'm not positive but maybe others will chime in.
      <internet bumper sticker goes here>

Comment

Originally posted by craiger_ny View Post
        You might end up with issues with that version of PCDMIS on XP. I'm not positive but maybe others will chime in.
        DING! (sorry!)
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

3.0865 should work fine on the XP. You might be better to upgrade to at least 3.2063MR3 if your portlock date will allow though. Also download and install the latest suite of Datapage too.
          Jim Jewell

Comment

that did it
            thanks SABARBER
            fred

Comment