Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datapage+ 5.2 Error Window -- Urgent help needed

Hello guys,
    We are having an issue when we go and try to make a "statistics" text report. First, we get an error code that Hexagon hasn't been able to provide clear instructions on why/how to fix it.
    Second, when the "halfways" report gets created, it doesn't actually display "Cp" or "Cpk" in the column headers, it just displays "Cp_sub/ind" "Cpk_sub/ind". We have been trying to get this fixed for over a month.
    I have submitted my case with Hexagon for that long with not much help :\

I have tried uninstalling Datapage, reinstalling. Datapage application is running as "Administrator" right too.
    Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you all!!
    Attached Files

Check that you have the correct version of the Microsoft .Net libraries (or repair your .Net installation). The error message seems to indicate a lot of library files missing...
    AndersI
    SW support - Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB

Comment

• Peter Fuller
      Peter Fuller commented
      Editing a comment
      This definitely sounds like a windows configuration issue. I would verify that .net 3.5 is installed an enabled.

IT mentioned that they installed .NET 6.0, which apparently is the newest. I'll double check again with IT.

Comment

• AndersI
      AndersI commented
      Editing a comment
      Do note that some softwares actually need the version mentioned in the ReadMe - I don't know if that applies to DataPage+, though.

How is Min/<ax displayed in Datapage when it is not even in program?

Comment