Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datapage files backup

Help,
    I am getting the dreaded "BLUE" screen of death. I.T. wants to replace Hard drive on computer! How do I get all of my Datapage Files (Database) from this Hard drive so that I can store it on main server or external Hard Drive until Hard Drive is replaced???

what version of Datapage? For Datapage RT, you need the (default) C:\Datapage\Part folder )or just take the entire C:\Datapage folder). I have no idea what it is for the new Datapage.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Matthew, Datapage 5.0+

Comment

Datapage+ Database are specified when you install them so it could be anywhere. Your best bet is to have someone in your IT department familiar with SQL management take a look using SQL server management studio to identify the database.
        Systems Integrator
        Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

• DHARTNESS55
          DHARTNESS55 commented
          Editing a comment
          Waiting on Hexagon Tech Support to return call... Since Friday at 10:00 A.M.

I believe this is where files are stored, but waiting on Tech Support!
        Attached Files

Comment

• AndersI
          AndersI commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess you have the full path to the database file there in that picture. If that is your current setting, you are using the DEMO database, something that is explicitly not recommended in the setup instructions as it may be overwritten by new installations (and that's about all I know about DataPage+)...

WAITING 3 days now for Hexagon Tech Support, since ticket was put in Last Friday at 10:00 A.M.. Just amazing how Tech Support Doesn't work!!

Comment