Q-Das

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Das

Does anyone use Q-Das / Q-Stat ? Are there any problems using it with PC-DMIS?
    I'm pretty good at drinking beer

Considering Hexagon now own Q-Das, I'm surprised at the lack of response you have had so far!
    PC-Dmis V3.7 to 2011MR2 DatapageRT/Datapage+
    Global, Sheffield, Tracker, Leitz, PMM
    Never confuse movement with action!

Comment

This is a user forum, not an official, monitored Hexagon forum. Don't be too surprised.
      "This is my word... and as such is beyond contestation."

Comment

No, there are no problems using it with PC-DMIS. It's relatively complicated and requires a lot more work to generate your data than Datapage does currently (I assume we're going to integrate it better in the future but I'm not aware of any thing actually in the works) but several of our customers use it without issue.
        Systems Integrator
        Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

I hear rumors of better integration with QDAS in v2018r1.

Comment

We use it with Metrolog (sorry!) and Coreview but as Peter says, it's fairly complicated so most people here stay away from it - not ideal considering what it's for.
            I personally would have liked to have seen DP+ stay and give people the choice but I guess ongoing development cost would be an issue.
            Ping, Joe and their team put in a great deal of effort into DP+ but Qdas has more global support, is considered to be the industry standard so a good acquisition and will be an asset to PC-Dmis I'm sure.
            Maybe, bsteele, ask for a demo?
            PC-Dmis V3.7 to 2011MR2 DatapageRT/Datapage+
            Global, Sheffield, Tracker, Leitz, PMM
            Never confuse movement with action!

Comment

Hello, We use QDAS with 2018R1. And that's works fine. But, I'm trying to get some part of trace field into variable.
              Does anybody know how?
              We have trace field Machine and those machine have: TRACEFIELD/DISPLAY=YES,DISPLAY MESSAGE=Machine number ; K0010 : (3012) [TY-43]
              Is it possible and how to get out only TY-43 in some variable.
              I can't find any syntax for that

Thanks!
              CIMOS
              Metrology by RM

WIN 7 pro
              16 years on PCDMIS

Comment

romeom I would imagine if you could get the value of the tracefield as a variable you could do some string concatenation, feck with it a little bit and have it search for all the text between the "[" and "]" characters. There are plenty of examples in VB, though I'm not sure PC-DMIS.

Comment

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...erialize-pdf-s

This may help. Potentially #15

Comment

Working...
                  X