The first page of report can't be displayed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The first page of report can't be displayed

    Hey,

    I suddenly ran across a problem with report. The first page of my report displayed blank. But if you change from textonly to textand cad,cadonly or graphic,even PPAP report formats and refresh,they all can display.Back to textonly and refresh,the 1st page displayed blank. It seems I didn't make any changes. What's happened? Does anyone have any help? Thank you,

    Homer

  • #2
    See whether FORMFEED option enabled befort your first page of report..

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe someone have been playing with the template (ie. fubared it)?
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o16.0

      Comment


      • #4
        File/Reporting/Clear Template Associated Data (or something like that). See if it comes back. You don't mention if the first page data is on the 2nd page or is just not displayed on the first page.
        Possible that someone moved the entire viewing rectangle of the first page off the screen (accidentially). You also don't mention the pcdmis version.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thx, SABaber,

          My pc-dmis ver. is 2011

          The first page displayed blank. and 2nd page is normal.

          Originally posted by SABarber View Post
          File/Reporting/Clear Template Associated Data (or something like that). See if it comes back. You don't mention if the first page data is on the 2nd page or is just not displayed on the first page.
          Possible that someone moved the entire viewing rectangle of the first page off the screen (accidentially). You also don't mention the pcdmis version.

          Comment


          • #6
            What is FORMFEED?

            How to make it available?

            Originally posted by venkat9 View Post
            See whether FORMFEED option enabled befort your first page of report..

            Comment


            • #7
              I read the help file.

              It sounds like not my case

              I printed the report into pdf files.

              Originally posted by venkat9 View Post
              See whether FORMFEED option enabled befort your first page of report..

              Comment


              • #8
                Thx,VPT.SE

                I tried other program they worked well.

                Only this program has this issue.

                I think it still be sth wrong with the prg.
                Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
                Maybe someone have been playing with the template (ie. fubared it)?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Try to assign the textonly template again to the problematic program, maybe someone assigned a custom report to it. By assigning the textonly template again, the problems should go away.
                  PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o16.0

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just making sure the "Clear Template Associated Data" did not clear it. Usually clears most issues.
                    A FORMFEED will just push the data to the next page. An invisible page one is interesting. No header, no page index?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SABarber View Post
                      Just making sure the "Clear Template Associated Data" did not clear it. Usually clears most issues.
                      A FORMFEED will just push the data to the next page. An invisible page one is interesting. No header, no page index?
                      Yes. Just as you described.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
                        Try to assign the textonly template again to the problematic program, maybe someone assigned a custom report to it. By assigning the textonly template again, the problems should go away.
                        How to do assign(restore) the textonly template? Thx.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Compress the PRG file and send it to me via a private message. I want to take a look. Assuming it compresses small enough.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X