Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first page of report can't be displayed

Hey,

I suddenly ran across a problem with report. The first page of my report displayed blank. But if you change from textonly to textand cad,cadonly or graphic,even PPAP report formats and refresh,they all can display.Back to textonly and refresh,the 1st page displayed blank. It seems I didn't make any changes. What's happened? Does anyone have any help? Thank you,

Homer

See whether FORMFEED option enabled befort your first page of report..

Comment

Maybe someone have been playing with the template (ie. fubared it)?
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o16.0

Comment

File/Reporting/Clear Template Associated Data (or something like that). See if it comes back. You don't mention if the first page data is on the 2nd page or is just not displayed on the first page.
        Possible that someone moved the entire viewing rectangle of the first page off the screen (accidentially). You also don't mention the pcdmis version.

Comment

Thx, SABaber,

My pc-dmis ver. is 2011

The first page displayed blank. and 2nd page is normal.

Originally posted by SABarber View Post
          File/Reporting/Clear Template Associated Data (or something like that). See if it comes back. You don't mention if the first page data is on the 2nd page or is just not displayed on the first page.
          Possible that someone moved the entire viewing rectangle of the first page off the screen (accidentially). You also don't mention the pcdmis version.

Comment

What is FORMFEED?

How to make it available?

Originally posted by venkat9 View Post

Comment

I read the help file.

It sounds like not my case

I printed the report into pdf files.

Originally posted by venkat9 View Post

Comment

Thx,VPT.SE

I tried other program they worked well.

Only this program has this issue.

I think it still be sth wrong with the prg.
                Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
                Maybe someone have been playing with the template (ie. fubared it)?

Comment

Try to assign the textonly template again to the problematic program, maybe someone assigned a custom report to it. By assigning the textonly template again, the problems should go away.
                  PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o16.0

Comment

Just making sure the "Clear Template Associated Data" did not clear it. Usually clears most issues.
                    A FORMFEED will just push the data to the next page. An invisible page one is interesting. No header, no page index?

Comment

Originally posted by SABarber View Post
                      Just making sure the "Clear Template Associated Data" did not clear it. Usually clears most issues.
                      A FORMFEED will just push the data to the next page. An invisible page one is interesting. No header, no page index?
                      Yes. Just as you described.

Comment

Originally posted by vpt.se View Post
                        Try to assign the textonly template again to the problematic program, maybe someone assigned a custom report to it. By assigning the textonly template again, the problems should go away.
                        How to do assign(restore) the textonly template? Thx.

Comment

Compress the PRG file and send it to me via a private message. I want to take a look. Assuming it compresses small enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X