Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Error

Good Day Folks,

Hopefully, I have actually attached the "attachement".

This is an error that keeps on coming up. It occurrs when I am going from one movepoint to another If I am covering a "longer" distance, I will correspoindingly increase and decrease my move speeds.

I am running a B&S 7/10/7 with pcdmis 3.7mr3.

Just incase my attachement did not work the error in the "Execution Mode Options" box reads as follows; DOF; M54 invalid machine not in manual mode.

This is during the execution of part programs, which are already in Dcc mode. When this comes up, I just click on "continue" and the program will run fine, until it decides to come up with the error again.

I await the "Genius" of the great masters of pcdmis!!

Many Thanks
    sigpic

Can not see the error
    Too little.
    Last edited by Roberto; 12-12-2011, 02:14 PM.
    sigpicIt's corona time!
    737 Xcel Cad++ v2009MR1....SE HABLA ESPAŅOL

Comment

Sorry about the size.

I did include the error comments within my message; "Just incase my attachement did not work the error in the "Execution Mode Options" box reads as follows; DOF; M54 invalid machine not in manual mode."

Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Do you have more than 1 CMM?

Comment

No, I'm only running the one cmm.
          sigpic

Comment

Can you post say ten lines above where the error is to ten lines below.
            Last edited by Tested; 12-12-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Long probe maybe? Could be the TP2 or TP20 is going bad...Did you try a different module? Vibration in the machine?
              sigpicIt's corona time!

Comment

I had thought of your ideas as well. It occurrs with different TP2 units, and different lengths of probe styli. There does not seem to be vibration in the machine either.

Thanks for the various suggestions so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Peter read this old post,

Q: I just updated from 3.7 MR2 to 3.7 MR3 and I keep getting an error on the move point after a wrist change. The error is " DOF : M54 invalid machine not in manual mode". Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if the knows a workaround.

A: Turns out it was a bad interfac.dll file. Got with tech support and they said it was common with the downloaded file and Sharpe 32 controller.
                  sigpicIt's corona time!

Comment

Roberto,

Thanks for the update. I had originally starting searching for an answer in the older posts, but, had probably not gone back far enough. I'll try to take care of it tomorrow.

Peter
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X